New blogs

Leherensuge was replaced in October 2010 by two new blogs: For what they were... we are and For what we are... they will be. Check them out.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Rage! (music)


Browsing around for more news on the flotilla and such I stumbled upon this music video, posted
at Maysaloon with the comment I think this song kind of captures the atmosphere around the world right now.

I agree to some extent and for me Keny Arkana is a new discovery (I'm not much into music so you'll forgive me if this is old news to you) and therefore I'm embedding her video 'La Rage' (French lyrics with English subtitles) here specially to make a positive energy break in the stress caused by the Zionist muderous nightmare.





By the way, for those who can't read Spanish the ending message (by Subcomandante Marcos) says:


Struggle is like a circle: you can start at any point but it never ends

Salud.

No comments: